In an increasingly unstable global security environment, gone are the days of sending people overseas and hoping things will be fine. Leaders have a duty of care towards their staff and volunteers and not addressing travel risk management because it is difficult or cost prohibitive puts them and your organisation at risk. If effective risk reduction is not in place and an incident occurs, it could result in prosecution.
Our experienced team will guide you through the process of establishing an ISO 31000 compliant travel risk management framework within your organisation. We will help you prepare your staff and volunteers for global travel.
It all begins with one of our consultants conducting a review of your current travel activity and submitting a proposed development plan. This initial consultation costs £300 plus travel fees and there is no obligation to act upon the proposed development plan.
To speak to one of our consultants please email email@example.com
Our aim is to help you deliver your objectives whilst doing everything possible to keep your personal secure, ensuring they return home safely.
Providing charities/NGO's with international travel risk management solutions and training.
Recent global events have transformed the security landscape for international aid workers traveling to help and support vulnerable communities.
Leaders have a duty of care towards their staff and volunteers and in an increasingly unstable global security environment, gone are the days of hoping things will be fine. Not addressing travel risk management because it is difficult or cost prohibitive puts your staff and organisation at greater risk, and could result in prosecution. The Corporate Manslaughter Act requires that every organisation does what is reasonably practicable to ensure the safety and wellbeing of those they are responsible for.
ThirdSEC will guide clients through the process of establishing a travel risk management solution in their organisation. Highly experienced consultants will recommend options based on a thorough risk assessment (ISO31000) and if required facilitate the relevant training for staff and volunteers.
ThirdSEC can also provide long-term support and advise so organisations can adapt and respond to a changing world.
- Review of clients current travel activity and a proposed travel risk management improvement plan. (£300 plus travel expenses)
- Full country and regional risk assessment (ISO 31000). List of threats/hazards with suggested risk reduction measures. (Consultant to quote)
- Gold, Silver or Bronze Journey Management Plans for consideration. (Consultant to quote)
- Training material for staff and volunteers traveling overseas based on the chosen Journey Management Plan. (Consultant to quote)
- Contract to monitor activity in the destination country providing monthly updates and mitigation recommendations based on the current conditions. (Consultant to quote)
- Brad Moore AFCGI (SRMC)
- Major Dave Hearn (USAF Military Intelligence)
- Inspector (Retired) Rob Wilson
To speak to one of our consultants please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch.
Our aim is to help you ensure your team return home safe and secure.